Friday, December 31, 2010

Waiting to start the newest largest puzzle in the world

A couple of months ago I learned that there was a new largest puzzle coming out by Ravensburger that is 32000 pieces.  It's called Double Retrospect and you can check it out here.

As far as I know it is currently not available for purchase in the USA but is supposed to be available in Feb 2011.  Instead of waiting I decided to order it and have it shipped here from Babylon Puzzles in Belgium.  I ordered it on Dec 9th, 2010 and as of today, Dec 31st, it is still not here.  Apparently major snow storms in Europe and the east coast of the US have caused huge delays in shipments.  So I'm waiting patiently for it to arrive so I can start on it.  I plan to document the build process on this blog so check back and see how we're doing.

In the mean time, I'll keep working on the 18000 piece Skylines puzzle I have going right now.

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. You know something you might want to consider doing to get more exposure for your blog is post it on the worldslargestpuzzle.com's blog area. I posted mine there and several people have been looking at it who found it through there.

    ReplyDelete